Experience the Guiding Leaders Summit 2020!
Attend the Guiding Leaders Summit
April 24–25, 2020 | Huntington Beach, CA
TWO POWERFUL DAYS
- Explore cutting-edge dental procedures
- Enhance your leadership skills
- Build a strong network of female colleagues
- Learn techniques for building a successful practice
- Refresh and replenish with sessions on personal well-being
Join your female dental colleagues from across the nation for the inaugural Guiding Leaders Summit. This is an extraordinary opportunity to continue your education while experiencing the peaceful luxury of the Paséa Hotel & Spa. Unwind at this spectacular, oceanfront destination and return to your practice refreshed and ready to make a bigger impact in dentistry.
Renowned researcher, lecturer and author
Dr. Rella Christensen
Ticket price begins at only $1,195, which includes registration, meals and a two-night stay at oceanfront resort.
You will select eight courses upon arrival and can earn up to nine hours of continuing education credits by attending both days.
- Produce Stellar Results with Single Implants in the Esthetic Zone
- Explore Full-Arch Treatment Plans for Edentulous Patients
- Sleep and Airway Disorders: Techniques for Treating Pediatric and Adolescent Patients
- Tapping Into an Untapped Market: Enlarge Your Practice Utilizing Sleep Management
- Learn the Latest Noninvasive Smile Makeovers
- Advanced Esthetics: Taking Your Veneer Treatment to the Next Level
- A Patient’s Journey: Caring for the Full-Spectrum Needs from Adolescence to Geriatrics
- Choosing the Right Cutting-Edge Technology to Grow Your Practice
- Effectively Pairing Your Chairside Mill and Your Lab to Create Beautiful Smile Makeovers
- Plan Your Workflow: Key Things to Know Before Buying In-Office Technology
- Define and Build a Personal Brand that Wins in Today’s Competitive Marketplace
- 7 Simple Strategies to Build a Successful Brand on Social Media
- The Power of Perception: Eliminating Workplace Barriers and Equipping Women Leaders
- How to Resolve Challenges and Achieve Breakthrough Results with an Outward Mindset
- Master Crucial Conversations and Foster Teamwork in Your Practice
- Maximize Practice Growth by Effectively Leveraging Your Dental Hygiene Team
- It Takes a Village: Developing a Team Culture to Create a Thriving Practice
- Reduce Stress by Unlocking the Power of Mindfulness
- Oral Health: Using the Mouth-Body Connection to Successfully Expand Your Practice