ABOUT GUIDING LEADERS
Together we can impact our industry
Guiding Leaders is an exciting professional development program that empowers women in dentistry to advance to new levels of leadership. Sponsored by Glidewell, the program provides a dynamic environment where women can learn, grow and make an impact in dentistry together. It is a unique opportunity for women to cultivate their leadership skills as they build long-lasting relationships on their journey toward becoming voices of influence.
The program’s rigorous coursework focuses on some of the most important nonclinical elements of the dental industry, including courses on:
- Applying an outward mindset built on self-awareness, mindset change, accountability and collaboration
- Building a financially sound practice with the foundations of business management
- Becoming an effective presenter, speaker and leader by studying the art of narration, reputation management and personal branding
- Creating an exceptional dental practice by building a true culture of values, mission and purpose
- Increasing case acceptance, improving communication with your lab, and growing your business through engaging case presentations and photography
- Leveraging social media and developing a personal brand to establish an online presence
Who Can Apply?
WHAT TOPICS WILL BE covered?
- Practice Management
- Leadership Development
- Financial Planning
- Public Speaking
- Case Presentation and Photography
- Media and Brand Enhancement
How is Guiding Leaders different from other
Under the direction of women in the industry, this program focuses on the importance of creating an environment where women can build upon their knowledge of the nonclinical side of dentistry. Each selected participant will also receive an executive training coach to help improve their own practice and leadership skills.
Where does the program
All Guiding Leaders sessions will take place at the new Glidewell Clinical Education Center in Newport Beach, California. Utilized for courses, labs and trainings, this state-of-the-art education center is just five minutes away from John Wayne Airport.
Gain insight from experts in the field
Earn up to 70 continuing education credits
Explore the latest business techniques to grow your practice
Receive executive leadership coaching
Build a strong network of dental professionals
Participate in mentoring groups
Meet our Program Directors
Chief Executive Officer
Executive Vice President – HR
Director of Strategic Partner Relations
Glidewell Education Center
Nationally Approved PACE Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority, or AGD endorsement.
3/1/2021 to 2/29/2024.
Provider ID# 216789